1. What I wore to the 2013 Ann Arbor Summer Art Fair! Loved seeing my friends and visiting U of M’s campus once again!
2. Most of the items featured on this look can be viewed in my most recent haul on YouTube.
3. Purchased two things from Urban Outfitters for the first time because of their 50% off sale. SCORE!
4. If you want to lose some calories, wear leather overalls on a 90F day.
5. Due to the above temperature, I got a gnarly tan line from this necklace. Five days later and it’s still there.
6. Shout out to my besties Jared and Julia for taking my look shots at “The Diag.”
7. Want to read more on the art fair? Read my post on Detroit Fashion News here!
Let’s stay connected on Twitter, shall we? @Just_Jireh
“But now, O Lord, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand.” (Isaiah 64:8)