Opening statement urge: “All black at the white show.”
1. Whipped ‘cross the border to Windsor this past weekend. Haven’t been to Canada in so long!
2. Pre-Windsor: hung around the GM buildings near the riverside to people watch as they jogged/ran, rode their bikes, or just viewed the neighboring country before them. I admire those lighthearted moments.
2. Ate lanzones and rambutan for the first time since the RP. Mmmm.
3. Ventured around and found a vintage shop called Full Circle. What a treasure trove. Stay tuned on my visit here!
4. Catalyst for the above tweet: My mom’s quote when she saw this leopard print sweater at the Goodwill Fashion Show.
5. On our way back home we passed by the Techno Festival in Detroit and saw an outfit similar to this:
“And the LORD God made clothing from animal skins for Adam and his wife.” (Genesis 3:21)
Let’s stay connected on Twitter, shall we? @Just_Jireh