1. This necklace was gifted from one of my Aunties. Currently one of my favorite pieces!
2. Top bought at a Wal-Mart in VA while the Miley & Max line was ongoing. Who remembers that?
3. Socks were tie-dyed for a dance performance in high school (way back when) although it looks like a laundry incident now.
4. Shoes were gifted from my kuya when he lived in China. It came with a matching sweatsuit. Ohhhh yeah.
5. Clearly my report for Detroit Fashion News last week became the inspiration for this look.
And this guy:
One of the best shows to ever air on TV. Hands down.
“Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens.He never changes or casts a shifting shadow.” (James 1:17)
Let’s stay connected on Twitter, shall we? @Just_Jireh